EXAMPLE He always acts upon to my advice.
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Compare with ( তুলনা করা (সদৃশ বস্তু) ) Rabindranath may be compared with Shakespeare.
- Pity for ( করুণা ) Have pity for the poor.
- Enquire into ( অনুসন্ধান করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) He enquired of me into the matter.
- Restrict to ( সীমাবব্ধ করা ) Admission was restricted to students.
- Respect of ( সম্বন্ধে ) He is junior to me in respect of service.
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.
- Turn down ( প্রত্যাখান করা ) He turned down my proposal.
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
- Get rid of ( মুক্তি পাওয়া ) Try to get rid of that rogue.
- tickled pink ( খুব খুশি করানো ) She was tickled pink by the good news.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions