EXAMPLE He always acts upon to my advice.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Jealous of ( ঈর্ষা পরায়ণ ) I am not at all jealous of his fortune.
- Aware of ( সচেতন ) Man should aware of the danger of environment pollution.
- Disgrace to ( কলঙ্ক ) He is disgrace to his family.
- Offensive to ( বিরক্তিকর ) This acrid smell is offensive to me.
- Deaf of ( বধির ) He is deaf of one ear.
- Addicted to ( আসক্ত ) He is addicted to separate.
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.
- Lion's share ( সিংহভাগ ) He took the lion's share of the profit.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- In cold blood ( ঠান্ডা মাথায় ) They committed this murder in cold blood.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- Ins and outs ( খুঁটিনাটি সব কিছু ) I know the ins and outs of the matter.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions