EXAMPLE He acted under the orders of the Headmaster.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Belong to ( অধিকারে থাকা ) This house is no more belongs to him.
- Alarmed at ( আতঙ্কিত ) We were alarmed at he news.
- Pride on ( গর্ব করা ) He prides himself on his high birth.
- Contrary to ( বিপরীত ) His action is contrary to his words.
- Ashamed for ( লজ্জিত ) I feel ashamed for you.
- Offended with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I am offended with you at your conduct.
- to the bad ( মন্দাবস্থায় ; ঘাটতি অবস্থায় )
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
- Flesh and blood ( রক্তমাংসের শরীর ) Flesh and blood cannot bear with such insults.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App