EXAMPLE He acted under the orders of the Headmaster.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Commence on ( শুরু করা ) Our examination commences on the 3rd July.
- Taste for ( রুচি ) She has no taste for music.
- Rich in ( সম্পদশালী ) Bangladesh is rich in minerals.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Proportionate to ( আনুপাতিক ) Punishment should be proportionate to offence.
- Responsible for ( দায়ী (কোন কার্জ) ) He is responsible to the committee for his action.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- At the eleventh hour ( শেষ মুহূর্তে ) he doctor came to the patient at the eleventh hour.
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
- in the doldrums ( উদাসীন ভাবাপন্ন )
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App