EXAMPLE Such hard work will act upon your health.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Interfere in ( হস্তক্ষেপ করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) Do not interfere in my job.
- Partiality for ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He has no Partiality for his son.
- Limited to ( সীমাবদ্ধ ) Invitation was limited to members only.
- Fit for ( যোগ্য ) He is not fit for the job.
- Indifferent to ( উদাসীন ) He is indifferent to our problem.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- walk in someone shoes ( কারো অভিজ্ঞতা বা অবস্থানে থাকা বোঝায় ) When you walk in my shoes, you might understand.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- be on ones back ( একেবারে কুপোকাত )
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.
- As it were ( যেন ) The sun is, as it were , the lamp of the universe.