EXAMPLE Such hard work will act upon your health.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Wanting in ( বিহীন ) He is wanting in common sense.
- Acquit of ( খালাস দেওয়া ) High court acquit him of the charge.
- Despair of ( নিরাশ হওয়া ) Do not despair of success.
- Attend to ( মনোযোগ দেওয়া ) Attend to your lesson.
- Dull at ( কাঁচা ) He is dull at Physics.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- In lieu of ( পরিবর্তে ) Give me this pen in lieu of that.
- tickled pink ( খুব খুশি করানো ) She was tickled pink by the good news.
- a bad apple ( কোনো একটা দলের সব ভালোর মধ্যে খারাপ বা মন্দটা ) In any group of average citizens there are bound to be a few bad apples.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- a rotten apple ( কোনো একটা দলের সব ভালোর মধ্যে খারাপ বা মন্দটা ) In any group of average citizens there are bound to be a few rotten apples.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions