EXAMPLE I am acquainted with her.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Distinguish between ( প্রভেদ করা ) Distinguish between a phrase and a clause.
- Heir to ( উত্তরাধিকারী (সম্পত্তি) ) He is the heir to his uncle’s property.
- Fill with ( পরিপূর্ণ ) This tank is filled with water.
- Cure of ( আরগ্য হওয়া ) He will be cured of the disease very soon.
- Bound for ( যাত্রার জন্য প্রস্তুত ) The ship is bound for England.
- Warn of ( সতর্ক করা ) He warned me of the danger.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- hold your horses ( সবুর করা ; ধৈর্য ধরা ) Hold your horses in trouble, you will get your reward.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions