EXAMPLE I am acquainted with her.
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Weak in ( কাঁচা ) He is weak in Mathematics.
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Familiar with ( সুপরিচিত ) He is familiar with my brother.
- Argue with ( যূক্তি দেখানো (ব্যক্তি) ) I argued with him for the point.
- Glance at ( চোখ বুলিয়ে নেওয়া ) He glanced at me casually.
- Acquainted with ( পরিচিত ) I am acquainted with her.
- till the cows come home ( অনেক সময় ধরে ) I could play outside till the cows come home
- Call in question ( সন্দেহ করা ) No one can call his honesty in question.
- hold your horses ( সবুর করা ; ধৈর্য ধরা ) Hold your horses in trouble, you will get your reward.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- big cheese ( দলের বা পরিবারের সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যক্তি ) He is the big cheese who control everything in our group.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions