EXAMPLE I am accustomed to such a life.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Faith with ( বিশ্বাস (ভঙ্গ) ) He broke faith with me.
- Destined to ( ভাগ্য নির্দিষ্ট ) He was destined to death.
- Rest with ( নির্ভর করা ; বিশ্বাসস্থাপন করা ) The whole matter rests with you.
- Senior to ( বয়সে বড়, উচ্চপদস্থ ) He is senior to me by four years.
- Wanting in ( বিহীন ) He is wanting in common sense.
- Excuse for ( অব্যাহতি দেওয়া ) He will not be excused for coming late.
- to the bad ( মন্দাবস্থায় ; ঘাটতি অবস্থায় )
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- Burning question ( তীব্র বিতর্কের বিষয় ) The problem of the dowry system is the burning question of the day.
- put a spoke to ones wheel ( কারও উন্নতিতে বাধা হওয়া )
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.