EXAMPLE I am accustomed to such a life.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Look for ( খোঁজা ) I am looking for a good job.
- Allot to ( বিলি করা ) One room has been allotted to him.
- Provide against ( পূর্বে ব্যবস্থা করা ; সরবরাহ করা ) You must provide against evil days for your children.
- Replace with another ( পরিবর্তন করা (একটি জিনিস) ) Replace this chair with new one.
- Beware of ( সতর্ক হওয়া ) Beware of pick-pockets.
- Hard at ( উদ্যমী ) He is hard at work before examination.
- Man of straw ( অপদার্থ লোক ) We do not care a fig for a man of straw like him.
- Birds eye view ( মোটামোটি ধারণা ; এক নজর ) He took a bird’s eye view of the flood-stricken area from an aeroplane.
- For good ( চিরকালের জন্য ) He left the country for good.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions