EXAMPLE He is accused of corruption.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Accustomed to ( অভ্যস্ত ) I am accustomed to such a life.
- Count for ( গণ্য হওয়া ) His advice counts for nothing.
- Afraid of ( ভীত ) I am not afraid of ghosts.
- Deprived of ( বঞ্চিত ) He was deprived of his property.
- Heir to ( উত্তরাধিকারী (সম্পত্তি) ) He is the heir to his uncle’s property.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- A bed of roses ( সুখ-স্বাচ্ছন্দ্যপূর্ণ জীবন ) Many people think that life is a bed of roses
- At a stretch ( একটানা ) He can run ten miles at a stretch.
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- Call in question ( সন্দেহ করা ) No one can call his honesty in question.
- Bid fair ( ভালো কিছু আশা করা ) He bids fair to be a good doctor.
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App