EXAMPLE He is accused of corruption.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- in favour of ( পক্ষে ) He spoke in favour of his friend.
- Weak in ( কাঁচা ) He is weak in Mathematics.
- Apply to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He applied to he Secretary for the post.
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Think over ( চিন্তা করা (কোনকিছু) ) Think carefully over his advice.
- Devoid of ( বর্জিত ) He is devoid of common sense.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
- Out of date ( অপ্রচলিত ) This fashion is now out of date.
- Call in question ( সন্দেহ করা ) No one can call his honesty in question.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions