EXAMPLE He is accused of corruption.
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
- Restrict to ( সীমাবব্ধ করা ) Admission was restricted to students.
- Superior to ( উৎকৃষ্টতর ) This type of rice is superior to that.
- Aptitude for ( স্বাভাবিক দক্ষতা ) I have no aptitude for Mathematics.
- Burst out ( ফেটে পড়া ) He burst out laughing at my joke.
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Aware of ( সচেতন ) Man should aware of the danger of environment pollution.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- For good ( চিরকালের জন্য ) He left the country for good.
- set a naught ( কলা দেখানো )
- At a stretch ( একটানা ) He can run ten miles at a stretch.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- At a loss ( হতবু্দ্ধি ; কিংকর্তব্যবিমূঢ় ) He was at a loss and did not know what to do.