EXAMPLE According to his order i went there.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Divide among ( ভাগ করা (দুইয়ের অধিক) ) Divide the mangoes among the boys.
- Informed of ( অবহিত ) I was not informed of your misfortune.
- Aptitude for ( স্বাভাবিক দক্ষতা ) I have no aptitude for Mathematics.
- Sympathy for ( সহানুভূতি ) I have no sympathy for him.
- Sensible of ( বোধ সম্পন্ন ) She is sensible of the risk.
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- A rainy day ( দুর্দিন ) Everybody should save something for rainy day.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- bad debts ( অশোধ্য বা অনাদায়ী ঋন ; যে ঋন শোধ করা যাবে না )
- big cheese ( দলের বা পরিবারের সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যক্তি ) He is the big cheese who control everything in our group.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.