EXAMPLE According to his order i went there.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Wanting in ( বিহীন ) He is wanting in common sense.
- Eager for ( আগ্রহী ) He is eager for promotion in service.
- Need for ( প্রয়োজনীয় ) I have no need for more money.
- Proportionate to ( আনুপাতিক ) Punishment should be proportionate to offence.
- Burst into ( ভেঙ্গে পড়া ) He burst into tears at the sad news
- Hunger for ( তীব্র আকাঙ্খা ) His hunger for knowledge surprised us.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
- Out of temper ( ক্রুদ্ধ ) He is out of temper now.
- word of no implication ( কথার কথা )
- have ones eyes ( কারও হাতে বিস্তর কাজ থাকা )
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Do yeoman's service ( বিশেষ উপকার করা ) Raja Rammohan Roy has done yeoman's service to our country.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions