EXAMPLE He has fever accompanied with headache.
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
- Unite with ( ঐক্যবদ্ধ হওয়া ) Be united with your friends.
- Slow of ( ধীর ) He is slow of speech. He is slow at figures. He is slow in writing.
- Limit to ( সীমা ) You should have a limit to your demands.
- Pride on ( গর্ব করা ) He prides himself on his high birth.
- Accused of ( অভিযুক্ত ) He is accused of corruption.
- Die by ( মারা যাওয়া (বিষ) ) He died by poison.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- By and large ( প্রধানতঃ ) People in our village are by and large farmers.
- when pigs fly ( কখনও না ) I will help you when pigs fly
- Cats and dogs ( মূষল ধারে ) It was raining cats and dogs.
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.