EXAMPLE He has fever accompanied with headache.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Blush with (for) ( লজ্জায় রাঙা হওয়া ) She blushed with shame.
- Accustomed to ( অভ্যস্ত ) I am accustomed to such a life.
- Offend against ( লঙ্গন করা ) You have offended against good manners.
- Think over ( চিন্তা করা (কোনকিছু) ) Think carefully over his advice.
- Favourable to ( অনুকূল (ব্যক্তি) ) This situation is favourable to me for doing this.
- Acquainted with ( পরিচিত ) I am acquainted with her.
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
- Out of sorts ( ঈষৎ অসুস্থ ) He is out of sorts now.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
- In vain ( বৃথা ) All his attempts were in vain.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.