EXAMPLE He was accompanied by his father.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Satisfied with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am satisfied with him or I am satisfied of the truth.
- Access to ( প্রবেশ অধিকার ) Public has no access to this area.
- Succeed in ( সাফল্য লাভ করা ) He will succeed in life.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Capable to ( সক্ষম ) He is capable of doing this alone.
- Respect of ( সম্বন্ধে ) He is junior to me in respect of service.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- Breathe one's last ( মারা যাওয়া ) The old man breathed his last on Sunday last.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- bell the cat ( সর্তকতার জন্য বিড়ালের গলায় ঘন্টা বাধা ; কোন কাজ যেটা অর্জন করা কঠিন বা অসম্ভব ) Everybody is trying but who actually bell the cat?
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.