EXAMPLE He was accompanied by his father.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Absorbed in ( নিবিষ্ট ; মগ্ন ) Scientist is absorbed in experiment
- Smell of ( গন্ধ দেয় ) This glass smells of wine.
- Inferior to ( নিকৃষ্ট ; হীন ) He is inferior to his neighbour.
- Live within ( বাঁচা ) He live within his means
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
- Moot point ( অমীমাংসিত বিষয় ) Dowry system is still a moot point in Bangladesh.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App