EXAMPLE He was accompanied by his father.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Excel in ( তুলনামূলক ভাবে সুন্দর হওয়া ) He excels in painting.
- Inferior to ( নিকৃষ্ট ; হীন ) He is inferior to his neighbour.
- False to ( মিথ্যাবাদী ) I cannot be false to my friend.
- Offensive to ( বিরক্তিকর ) This acrid smell is offensive to me.
- Attend on ( সেবা করা ) She attends on her mother.
- Attend upon ( সেবা করা ) She attends upon her mother.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- Moot point ( অমীমাংসিত বিষয় ) Dowry system is still a moot point in Bangladesh.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions