EXAMPLE Public has no access to this area.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Absent from ( অনুপস্থিত ) Rifat was absent from college.
- Enquire of ( অনুসন্ধান করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He enquired of me into the matter.
- Look into ( অনুসন্ধান করা ) I am looking into the matter.
- Angry with ( রাগান্বিত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is angry with me for speaking against him.
- Appetite for ( ক্ষুধা ) The patient has no appetite for food.
- Obsessed with ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed with the idea.
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions