EXAMPLE Public has no access to this area.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Quarrel over ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another over the property.
- Cure of ( আরগ্য হওয়া ) He will be cured of the disease very soon.
- Inquire of ( অনুসন্ধান করা (ব্যক্তি) ) I inquired of him about the matter.
- Die of ( মারা যাওয়া (রোগ) ) He died of cholera.
- Heir to ( উত্তরাধিকারী (সম্পত্তি) ) He is the heir to his uncle’s property.
- Tired of ( ক্লান্ত ) I am Tired of doing the same thing day after day.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- Above all ( প্রধানত ; সর্বোপরি ) We should be kind, polite, and above all honest.
- In a nut shell ( খুব সংক্ষেপে ) Tell the story in a nut shell.
- loose cannon ( অপ্রত্যাশিত ) He is a bit of a loose cannon.
- By no means ( কোন ভাবেই না ) I shall by no means call on him.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.