EXAMPLE Scientist is absorbed in experiment
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- Ill with ( অসুস্থ ) He is ill with fever.
- Bound for ( যাত্রার জন্য প্রস্তুত ) The ship is bound for England.
- Congratulate on ( অভিনন্দিত করা ) I congratulate you on your success.
- Object to ( আপত্তি করা ) He objected to my proposal.
- Accused of ( অভিযুক্ত ) He is accused of corruption.
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.
- In order to ( উদ্দেশ্য ) He came here in order to meet my mother.
- Wild goose chase ( পন্ডশ্রম ) Do not waste time in wild goose chase.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- pound of flesh ( এক চুল এদিক ওদিক নয় )
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions