EXAMPLE Rifat was absent from college.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Come of ( জন্মগ্রহণ করা ) He comes of a noble family.
- Adjacent to ( সংলগ্ন ) Her college is adjacent to her house.
- Engaged with ( নিযুক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Long for ( কামনা করা ) He longed for fame.
- Persist in ( লেগে থাকা ) He persisted in disturbing me.
- At a stretch ( একটানা ) He can run ten miles at a stretch.
- In a hurry ( তাড়াহুড়ার মধ্যে ) Don't do the work in a hurry.
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- Bring to book ( শাস্তি দেওয়া ) He should be brought to book for his misconduct.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions