EXAMPLE The ocean abounds with fish.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Dedicate to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) This book is dedicated to his father.
- Attend on ( সেবা করা ) She attends on her mother.
- Vary from ( আলাদা হওয়া ) His opinion varies from his brother's.
- Offensive to ( বিরক্তিকর ) This acrid smell is offensive to me.
- End in ( শেষ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- False to ( মিথ্যাবাদী ) I cannot be false to my friend.
- At a loss ( হতবু্দ্ধি ; কিংকর্তব্যবিমূঢ় ) He was at a loss and did not know what to do.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- Dead of night ( মধ্য রাত্রি ) The robbers broke into the house at dead of night.