EXAMPLE Fish abounds in this river.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Slow of ( ধীর ) He is slow of speech. He is slow at figures. He is slow in writing.
- Accompanied with ( একসঙ্গে ঘটা ) He has fever accompanied with headache.
- Access to ( প্রবেশ অধিকার ) Public has no access to this area.
- Crave for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) He craves for wealth.
- Responsible to ( দায়ী (প্রাধিকার) ) He is responsible to the committee for his action.
- Invite to ( নিমন্ত্রণ করা ) I invited him to dinner.
- Crocodile tears ( ময়া কান্না ) He shed crocodile tears at our misery.
- be in ones bad books ( কারও অপ্রিয় হওয়া )
- Nip in the bud ( অঙ্কুরে বিনষ্ট করা ) All his hopes were nipped in the bud.
- Slip of the tongue ( বলায় সামান্য ভুল ) This is a slip of the tongue, don't lay much stress on it.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- Household word ( সকলের পরিচিত নাম ) Mother Teresa's name has now become a household word.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions