Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Alarmed at ( আতঙ্কিত ) We were alarmed at he news.
- Beware of ( সতর্ক হওয়া ) Beware of pick-pockets.
- Busy with ( ব্যস্ত ) He is busy with his studies.
- Offended with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I am offended with you at your conduct.
- Engaged in ( নিযুক্ত (কাজে) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Aim at ( লক্ষ্য করা ) He aimed his gun at he bird.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- Bird of a feather ( এক রকম স্বভাবের লোক ) Birds of a feather flock together.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- Up and downs ( উন্থানপতন ) There are ups and downs in a man's life.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions