Learn English by Lessons
Burned & BurntCommonly Confused Words
Burned & Burnt: Burned means to consume fuel and give off heat, light, and gases. Intransitive হলে burned বসে। Transitive হলে burnt বসে।
Bring & TakeCommonly Confused Words
Bring vs Take: Bring means to come with (something or someone) to a place. কোথাও হতে ফেরার সময় কোনোকিছু সাথে আনা বোঝাতে bring বসে।
Bring & FetchCommonly Confused Words
Bring means to come with (something or someone) to a place. Fetch means to go or come after and bring or take back.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Capacity for ( যোগ্যতা ) He has a capacity for hard work.
- Blush with (for) ( লজ্জায় রাঙা হওয়া ) She blushed with shame.
- Slow of ( ধীর ) He is slow of speech. He is slow at figures. He is slow in writing.
- Quick of ( চটপটে ) He is quick of understanding.
- Faith in ( বিশ্বাস ) I have no faith in him.
- Partiality for ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He has no Partiality for his son.
- Stick to ( দৃঢ়ভাবে লেগে থাকা ) He sticks to his decision.
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- ABC ( প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান ) Everybody must know at least the ABC of religion.
- As it were ( যেন ) The sun is, as it were , the lamp of the universe.