Learn English by Lessons
And vs AlsoCommonly Confused Words
And is used to join words or groups of words. Also is defined as in addition.
After vs AfterwardsCommonly Confused Words
The definition of after is a time that is later than some other time. Afterwards means at a later or succeeding time.
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Learn words by topics :
- Hanker after ( লালায়িত হওয়া ) Do not hanker after wealth.
- Sentence to ( দন্ডাদেশ দেওয়া ) He was sentenced to death for murder.
- Accustomed to ( অভ্যস্ত ) I am accustomed to such a life.
- Warn of ( সতর্ক করা ) He warned me of the danger.
- Devoid of ( বর্জিত ) He is devoid of common sense.
- Annoyed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was annoyed with him for being late.
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.
- By leaps and bounds ( অতি দ্রুতগতিতে ) The population of Bangladesh is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- From A to Z ( প্রথম হইতে শেষ পয্র্ন্ত ) The statement is true from A to Z.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App