Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Overcome by ( দমন করা ) He was overcome by anger.
- Think of ( চিন্তা করা (ব্যক্তি) ) What do you think of (about) him?
- Hunger for ( তীব্র আকাঙ্খা ) His hunger for knowledge surprised us.
- Admit into ( প্রবেশাধিকার দেওয়া ) He was admitted into the room.
- Obsessed by ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed by the idea.
- Yield to ( আত্মসমর্পণ করা ) He Yielded to his enemy.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- Hold good ( প্রযুক্ত হওয়া ) This ruls will not hold good here.
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
- In time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) He reached the station in time.
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up