Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Partiality for ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He has no Partiality for his son.
- Live for ( বেঁচে থাকা ) He lives for fame.
- Addicted to ( আসক্ত ) He is addicted to separate.
- Part from ( বিচ্ছিন্ন হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He parted form his friend.
- Composed of ( তৈরি ) Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen.
- Close to ( নিকটে ) The school is very close to our house.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.
- Crocodile tears ( ময়া কান্না ) He shed crocodile tears at our misery.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.