SYNONYM an interactive seminar or presentation conducted over the internet and World Wide Web
Next : scamPrevious : retailer
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Involved in ( জড়িত ) He is involved in the plot.
- Aim at ( লক্ষ্য করা ) He aimed his gun at he bird.
- Sensitive to ( সংবেদনশীল ) She is sensitive to cold.
- True to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is true to his master.
- Fond of ( অনুরাগী ) Children are fond of sweets.
- Argue against ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him against the point.
- Now and then ( মাঝে মাঝে ) He comes here now and then.
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.
- At all events ( যাই ঘটুক সব ক্ষেত্রেই ) I shall stand by him at all events.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- As if ( যেন ) He swims so beautifully as if he is the Olympic gold medalist.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App