SYNONYM an interactive seminar or presentation conducted over the internet and World Wide Web
Next : scamPrevious : retailer
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Deal with ( ব্যবহার করা ) He deals well with the customers.
- Faithful to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) The dog is faithful to his master.
- Insist on ( জিদ করা ) He insisted on my going home.
- Rest upon ( নির্ভর করা ; বিশ্বাসস্থাপন করা ) I rest upon your promise.
- Obsessed by ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed by the idea.
- Lame of ( খোঁড়া ) He is lame of one leg.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- ABC ( প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান ) Everybody must know at least the ABC of religion.
- For good ( চিরকালের জন্য ) He left the country for good.
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide