SYNONYM an interactive seminar or presentation conducted over the internet and World Wide Web
Next : scamPrevious : retailer
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
- According to ( অনুসারে ) According to his order i went there.
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Blush with (for) ( লজ্জায় রাঙা হওয়া ) She blushed with shame.
- Abound with ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) The ocean abounds with fish.
- Affectionate to ( স্নেহশীল ) He is affectionate to me.
- Complain against ( অভিযোগ করা (অন্য ব্যক্তি) ) The complained to the Director against the Manager about her behavior.
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- Hush money ( ঘুষ ) He offered a hush money to suppress the murder.
- Cut a sorry figure ( খারাপ ফল করা ) He cuts a sorry figure in the examination.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.