SYNONYM an interactive seminar or presentation conducted over the internet and World Wide Web
Next : scamPrevious : retailer
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Contribute to ( দান হিসাবে দেওয়া ) He contributed one thousand taka to the Flood Relief Fund.
- Consist of ( গঠিত হওয়া ) This class consists of fifty boys and thirty girls.
- Depend on ( নির্ভর করা ) Success depends on hard work.
- Appetite for ( ক্ষুধা ) The patient has no appetite for food.
- Inferior to ( নিকৃষ্ট ; হীন ) He is inferior to his neighbour.
- Render into ( অনুবাদ করা ) Render the passage into Hindi.
- In vain ( বৃথা ) All his attempts were in vain.
- At all events ( যাই ঘটুক সব ক্ষেত্রেই ) I shall stand by him at all events.
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions