Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Compete with ( প্রতিযোগিতা করা (কোন একজন) ) I competed with him for the first prize.
- Wait for ( অপেক্ষা করা ) I waited for him for two hours.
- Accompanied with ( একসঙ্গে ঘটা ) He has fever accompanied with headache.
- True to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is true to his master.
- Feel for ( সহানুভূতি অনুভব করা ) I feel for you in your trouble.
- Trust to ( বিশ্বাস করা (ব্যক্তি) ) You may trust the work to me.
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather