Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Attend on ( সেবা করা ) She attends on her mother.
- Mourn for ( শোক করা ) Don't mourn for the dead.
- Comment on ( মন্তব্য করা ) He commented favorably on the point.
- Abound in ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) Fish abounds in this river.
- Admit to ( ভর্তি করা ) Khadil was admitted to university.
- Count upon ( নির্ভর করা ) I count upon your help for this work.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- In time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) He reached the station in time.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.
- At dagger drawn ( খড়গহস্ত ) The two brothers are now at daggers drawn.
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions