Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Owe to ( ঋণী হওয়া ) I owe my all to him.
- Ashamed for ( লজ্জিত ) I feel ashamed for you.
- Absorbed in ( নিবিষ্ট ; মগ্ন ) Scientist is absorbed in experiment
- Aware of ( সচেতন ) Man should aware of the danger of environment pollution.
- Capable to ( সক্ষম ) He is capable of doing this alone.
- Interfere with ( হস্তক্ষেপ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Do not interfere with me in my business.
- Die in harness ( কর্মরত অবস্থায় মারা যাওয়া ) Dr. Sen died in harness.
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- in the doldrums ( উদাসীন ভাবাপন্ন )
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions