Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Send for ( ডেকে পাঠানো ) Send for a doctor immediately.
- Aware of ( সচেতন ) Man should aware of the danger of environment pollution.
- Rest with ( নির্ভর করা ; বিশ্বাসস্থাপন করা ) The whole matter rests with you.
- Hanker after ( লালায়িত হওয়া ) Do not hanker after wealth.
- Useful for ( প্রয়োজনীয় (উদ্দেশ্য) ) This book is useful to us for examination.
- Overcome with ( দমন করা ) He was overcome with fatigue.
- In order to ( উদ্দেশ্য ) He came here in order to meet my mother.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- In black and white ( লিখিতভাবে ) Put down the statement in black and white.
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
- Make both ends meet ( আয়ব্যয় মেলানো ) I cannot make both ends meet with my small income.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.