Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Engaged with ( নিযুক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Quarrel for ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Envious of ( ঈর্ষান্বিত ) I am not envious of his riches.
- Apply to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He applied to he Secretary for the post.
- Object to ( আপত্তি করা ) He objected to my proposal.
- Dispose of ( বিক্রয় করা ) He disposed of his books.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
- ABC ( প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান ) Everybody must know at least the ABC of religion.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- Dead of night ( মধ্য রাত্রি ) The robbers broke into the house at dead of night.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions