Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Diffident of ( সন্দিগ্ধ ) I am diffident of success.
- Allot to ( বিলি করা ) One room has been allotted to him.
- Refer to ( বিচারার্থে পাঠানো ) Refer the matter to him for enquiry.
- Ill with ( অসুস্থ ) He is ill with fever.
- Devoid of ( বর্জিত ) He is devoid of common sense.
- Close to ( নিকটে ) The school is very close to our house.
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
- Red tape ( লাল ফিতার বাঁধন ; আমলাতান্ত্রিকতা ) Red tapism causes delay in official work.
- In order to ( উদ্দেশ্য ) He came here in order to meet my mother.
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions