Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Sensitive to ( সংবেদনশীল ) She is sensitive to cold.
- Interfere with ( হস্তক্ষেপ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Do not interfere with me in my business.
- Vexed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is vexed with me at my conduct.
- Invite to ( নিমন্ত্রণ করা ) I invited him to dinner.
- Dislike for ( অপছন্দ ) He has dislike for dogs.
- Despair of ( নিরাশ হওয়া ) Do not despair of success.
- Bring to book ( শাস্তি দেওয়া ) He should be brought to book for his misconduct.
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
- Lame excuse ( বাজে গুজব ) This lame excuse will to do.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
- Do yeoman's service ( বিশেষ উপকার করা ) Raja Rammohan Roy has done yeoman's service to our country.
- In full swing ( পুরাদমে ) The school is now in full swing.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions