Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Careful of ( যত্নবান ) He is careful of his money.
- Pride on ( গর্ব করা ) He prides himself on his high birth.
- Made of ( তৈরি ) This ring is made of gold.
- Occupied in ( নিয়োজিত ) He is occupied in writing a letter.
- Refer to ( বিচারার্থে পাঠানো ) Refer the matter to him for enquiry.
- Prone to ( ঝোঁক আছে এমন ) He is prone to idleness.
- Take one to task ( তিরস্কার করা ) He was taken to task for negligence of duty.
- Steer clear of ( এড়াইয়া চলা ) You must steer clear of evil company.
- hold your horses ( সবুর করা ; ধৈর্য ধরা ) Hold your horses in trouble, you will get your reward.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )