Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Look up ( শব্দার্থ খোঁজা ) Look up the word in the dictionary.
- Encroach on ( অনধিকার প্রবেশ করা ) Do not encroach on my land.
- Open to ( উন্মুক্ত ) His plan is open to objection.
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- Guilty of ( দোষী ) He is guilty of murder.
- Make out ( বুঝতে পারা ) I cannot make out what you say.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- harp on the same string ( এক কথা বারবার বলা )
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- By fits and starts ( অনিয়মিত ; মাঝে মাঝে ) He works by fits and starts.
- In the nick of time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) The school team arrived in the nick of time.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions