Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Devote to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) He devotes much time to study.
- Lack of ( অভাব ) I have no lack of friends.
- Prone to ( ঝোঁক আছে এমন ) He is prone to idleness.
- Occupied with ( নিয়োজিত (কাজ) ) He is occupied with his studies.
- Wait for ( অপেক্ষা করা ) I waited for him for two hours.
- Quarrel for ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- blue blood ( অভিজাত বংশের রক্ত বহনকারী )
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
- Bad blood ( মনোমালিন্য ; শত্রতা ; দ্বেষ ) Now there is bad blood between the two brothers.
- Dead language ( যে ভাষা এখন আর কথ্য নয় ) Sanskrit is a rich language, but it is now a dead language.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions