Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Jump to ( তাড়াহুড়ো করে সিদ্ধান্তে আসা ) Do not jump to a conclusion without much thinking.
- Occupied with ( নিয়োজিত (কাজ) ) He is occupied with his studies.
- Dislike for ( অপছন্দ ) He has dislike for dogs.
- Insist on ( জিদ করা ) He insisted on my going home.
- Interfere in ( হস্তক্ষেপ করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) Do not interfere in my job.
- Zest for ( অনুরাগ ) She has no zest for music.
- Cats and dogs ( মূষল ধারে ) It was raining cats and dogs.
- Fish out of water ( অস্বস্তিকর অবস্থায় ) When he came to the village, he felt like a fish out of water.
- big cheese ( দলের বা পরিবারের সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যক্তি ) He is the big cheese who control everything in our group.
- In a hurry ( তাড়াহুড়ার মধ্যে ) Don't do the work in a hurry.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions