Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Add to ( যোগ করা ) Add this to that.
- Confident to ( আবদ্ধ (শয্যা) ) He is confined to bed.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Polite in ( নম্র ) He is polite in his manners. (Polite to strangers).
- Succeed in ( সাফল্য লাভ করা ) He will succeed in life.
- Bring to book ( শাস্তি দেওয়া ) He should be brought to book for his misconduct.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- Now and then ( মাঝে মাঝে ) He comes here now and then.
- At stake ( বিপন্ন ) His life is at stake now.
- be on ones back ( একেবারে কুপোকাত )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App