Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Prompt at ( চটপটে (ব্যক্তিত্ব) ) He is prompt at figures.
- Sensible of ( বোধ সম্পন্ন ) She is sensible of the risk.
- Superior to ( উৎকৃষ্টতর ) This type of rice is superior to that.
- Warn of ( সতর্ক করা ) He warned me of the danger.
- Vexed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is vexed with me at my conduct.
- Lacking in ( অভাব আছে এমন ) He is lacking in courage.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.