Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Free from ( মুক্ত ) He is now free from danger.
- Oblige to ( বাধিত করা ) I am obliged to him for his co-operation.
- in favour of ( পক্ষে ) He spoke in favour of his friend.
- Wait for ( অপেক্ষা করা ) I waited for him for two hours.
- Look at ( তাকানো ) Look at the moon.
- Agree on ( একমত হওয়া (নির্দিষ্ট বিষয়) ) I am agree on this point.
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.
- Fish out of water ( অস্বস্তিকর অবস্থায় ) When he came to the village, he felt like a fish out of water.
- Cats and dogs ( মূষল ধারে ) It was raining cats and dogs.
- At a stretch ( একটানা ) He can run ten miles at a stretch.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- At dagger drawn ( খড়গহস্ত ) The two brothers are now at daggers drawn.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions