Learn English by Lessons
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
So vs VeryCommonly Confused Words
So means ‘to a great extent or degree.’ Very emphasizes the degree of something that belongs to or is part of a particular person or thing.
Scarcely vs RarelyCommonly Confused Words
Scarcely means ‘almost nothing’ or ‘almost not’. Rarely means ‘almost never’.
Learn words by topics :
- Close to ( নিকটে ) The school is very close to our house.
- Make out ( বুঝতে পারা ) I cannot make out what you say.
- Look into ( অনুসন্ধান করা ) I am looking into the matter.
- Faithful to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) The dog is faithful to his master.
- Occupied in ( নিয়োজিত ) He is occupied in writing a letter.
- Comply with ( মেনে নেওয়া ) I shall comply with your request.
- Dead against ( তীব্র বিরোধী ) I am dead against his proposal.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- In order to ( উদ্দেশ্য ) He came here in order to meet my mother.
- Kith and kin ( নিকট আত্মীয় ) He has no good relationship with his kith and kin.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions