Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Provide against ( পূর্বে ব্যবস্থা করা ; সরবরাহ করা ) You must provide against evil days for your children.
- Made of ( তৈরি ) This ring is made of gold.
- Care of ( যত্ন নেওয়া ) Take care of your health.
- Rid of ( মুক্ত হওয়া ) Get rid of bad company.
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- Informed of ( অবহিত ) I was not informed of your misfortune.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
- From A to Z ( প্রথম হইতে শেষ পয্র্ন্ত ) The statement is true from A to Z.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- by dint of ( ফলে (সাধারণত বল প্রয়োগের ফলে) )
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.