Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Vexed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is vexed with me at my conduct.
- Beware of ( সতর্ক হওয়া ) Beware of pick-pockets.
- Charge on or against ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Theft was charged on (against) him.
- Afraid of ( ভীত ) I am not afraid of ghosts.
- True to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is true to his master.
- Crave for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) He craves for wealth.
- Bird of a feather ( এক রকম স্বভাবের লোক ) Birds of a feather flock together.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- Nip in the bud ( অঙ্কুরে বিনষ্ট করা ) All his hopes were nipped in the bud.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- Bed of roses ( আরামদায়ক অবস্থা ) Life is not a bed of roses.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions