Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Divide into ( বিভক্ত করা (অংশ) ) It was divided into several parts.
- Respect to ( সম্বন্ধে ) We are talking with respect to that matter.
- Obsessed with ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed with the idea.
- Essential to ( অত্যাবশ্যক ) Food is essential to health.
- Confined in ( আবদ্ধ (কক্ষ) ) He is confined in a room for five days.
- Informed of ( অবহিত ) I was not informed of your misfortune.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- blue blood ( অভিজাত বংশের রক্ত বহনকারী )
- Gala Day ( উৎসবের দিন ) The 15th August is a gala day to the Indians.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
- tickled pink ( খুব খুশি করানো ) She was tickled pink by the good news.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App