Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Fit for ( যোগ্য ) He is not fit for the job.
- Vary from ( আলাদা হওয়া ) His opinion varies from his brother's.
- Similar to ( সদৃশ ) This pen is similar to that.
- Acquainted with ( পরিচিত ) I am acquainted with her.
- Live within ( বাঁচা ) He live within his means
- Crave for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) He craves for wealth.
- Bad blood ( মনোমালিন্য ; শত্রতা ; দ্বেষ ) Now there is bad blood between the two brothers.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- Three R's ( প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা ) The majority of our people have not yet learnt the three R's.
- Achilles heel ( দুর্বলতা বা ত্রুটি ) He is trying to hide but everybody knows his achilles' heel
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions