Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Close to ( নিকটে ) The school is very close to our house.
- Confident of ( স্থির বিশ্বাসী ) I am confident of success.
- Live beyond ( বাঁচা ) He lives beyond his means.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Desire for ( ইচ্ছা ) He has no desire for fame.
- Enquire of ( অনুসন্ধান করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He enquired of me into the matter.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- slap on the wrist ( মৃদু শাস্তি ) Although he broke the rules, he was only given a slap on the wrist
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- In black and white ( লিখিতভাবে ) Put down the statement in black and white.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions