Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Confident to ( আবদ্ধ (শয্যা) ) He is confined to bed.
- Anxious for ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is anxious for getting a job.
- Look after ( দেখাশোনা করা ) There is none to look after her.
- Guess at ( অনুমান করা ) Can you guess at her age?
- Displeased at ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- End in ( শেষ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
- harp on the same string ( এক কথা বারবার বলা )
- Cut to the quick ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) I was cut to the quick by his words.
- Out of the wood ( বিপদমুক্ত ) He is not yet out of the wood.
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions