Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Taste for ( রুচি ) She has no taste for music.
- Assign to ( নির্দিষ্ট করে দেওয়া ) He assigned the task to me.
- Limited to ( সীমাবদ্ধ ) Invitation was limited to members only.
- Look after ( দেখাশোনা করা ) There is none to look after her.
- Limit to ( সীমা ) You should have a limit to your demands.
- Agree to ( একমত হওয়া (প্রস্তাব) ) I can't agree to the proposals.
- At a stretch ( একটানা ) He can run ten miles at a stretch.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- Hush money ( ঘুষ ) He offered a hush money to suppress the murder.
- big cheese ( দলের বা পরিবারের সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যক্তি ) He is the big cheese who control everything in our group.
- Bad blood ( মনোমালিন্য ; শত্রতা ; দ্বেষ ) Now there is bad blood between the two brothers.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions