Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Deprived of ( বঞ্চিত ) He was deprived of his property.
- Callous to ( উদাসীন ) He is callous to my suffering.
- Capacity for ( যোগ্যতা ) He has a capacity for hard work.
- Quarrel over ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another over the property.
- Rob of ( অপহরণ করা ) Somebody robbed him of his purse.
- Satisfaction in ( সন্তোষ ) I find satisfaction in gardening. Great was his satisfaction with her result.
- At dagger drawn ( খড়গহস্ত ) The two brothers are now at daggers drawn.
- ABC ( প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান ) Everybody must know at least the ABC of religion.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
- Hush money ( ঘুষ ) He offered a hush money to suppress the murder.
- Above all ( প্রধানত ; সর্বোপরি ) We should be kind, polite, and above all honest.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App