Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Remind of ( মনে করিয়ে দেওয়া (কোনকিছু) ) I reminded him of his promise.
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Deaf of ( বধির ) He is deaf of one ear.
- Part with ( বিচ্ছিন্ন হওয়া (কোন জিনিস) ) She parted with the ring.
- Live within ( বাঁচা ) He live within his means
- Consist of ( গঠিত হওয়া ) This class consists of fifty boys and thirty girls.
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions