Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Divert from ( অন্যদিকে নেওয়া ) The loud music diverted my attention from study.
- Apply to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He applied to he Secretary for the post.
- Offended with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I am offended with you at your conduct.
- Close to ( নিকটে ) The school is very close to our house.
- Fit for ( যোগ্য ) He is not fit for the job.
- Bent on ( ঝোঁক ) He is bent on playing cricket.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- Dead of night ( মধ্য রাত্রি ) The robbers broke into the house at dead of night.
- Turn down ( প্রত্যাখান করা ) He turned down my proposal.
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.
- For good ( চিরকালের জন্য ) He left the country for good.
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions