Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Prefer to ( অধিক পছন্দ করা ) I prefer coffee to tea.
- Interest in ( আগ্রহ ) He has a special interest in history.
- Vexed for ( বিরক্ত (জিনিস) ) He is vexed with me for opposing him.
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- Deprived of ( বঞ্চিত ) He was deprived of his property.
- Take after ( সদৃশ হওয়া ) The boy takes after his father.
- At a stretch ( একটানা ) He can run ten miles at a stretch.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions