Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Free from ( মুক্ত ) He is now free from danger.
- Opportunity for ( সুযোগ ) I have no opportunity for (of) doing the work.
- Jealous of ( ঈর্ষা পরায়ণ ) I am not at all jealous of his fortune.
- Allot to ( বিলি করা ) One room has been allotted to him.
- Vain of ( অহঙ্কারী ) She is vain of her beauty.
- Rest with ( নির্ভর করা ; বিশ্বাসস্থাপন করা ) The whole matter rests with you.
- Dead language ( যে ভাষা এখন আর কথ্য নয় ) Sanskrit is a rich language, but it is now a dead language.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- Round the clock ( সমস্ত দিন ) He is working round the clock.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions