Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Render into ( অনুবাদ করা ) Render the passage into Hindi.
- Access to ( প্রবেশ অধিকার ) Public has no access to this area.
- Interest in ( আগ্রহ ) He has a special interest in history.
- Engaged with ( নিযুক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Enter into ( প্রবেশ করা ) He entered into the room.
- Similar to ( সদৃশ ) This pen is similar to that.
- Now and then ( মাঝে মাঝে ) He comes here now and then.
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
- Three R's ( প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা ) The majority of our people have not yet learnt the three R's.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- At dagger drawn ( খড়গহস্ত ) The two brothers are now at daggers drawn.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.