Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Envious of ( ঈর্ষান্বিত ) I am not envious of his riches.
- Heir of ( উত্তরাধিকারী (ব্যক্তি) ) He is the heir of his uncle.
- Jump to ( তাড়াহুড়ো করে সিদ্ধান্তে আসা ) Do not jump to a conclusion without much thinking.
- Affectionate to ( স্নেহশীল ) He is affectionate to me.
- Aptitude for ( স্বাভাবিক দক্ষতা ) I have no aptitude for Mathematics.
- Supply with ( যোগান দেওয়া (কোন জিনিস) ) He supplied us with food.
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- Hush money ( ঘুষ ) He offered a hush money to suppress the murder.
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- Turn down ( প্রত্যাখান করা ) He turned down my proposal.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions