Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Prevent from ( বারণ করা ; প্রতিরোধ করা ) I prevented him from going there.
- Belong to ( অধিকারে থাকা ) This house is no more belongs to him.
- Charge on or against ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Theft was charged on (against) him.
- Die in ( মারা যাওয়া (শান্তি) ) Let me die in peace.
- According to ( অনুসারে ) According to his order i went there.
- Overcome with ( দমন করা ) He was overcome with fatigue.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )
- In order to ( উদ্দেশ্য ) He came here in order to meet my mother.
- Hard and fast ( বাঁধা ধরা ) There is no such hard and fast rule in this matter.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.