Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Smile on ( অনুগ্রহ করা ) Fortune smiled on him.
- Angry with ( রাগান্বিত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is angry with me for speaking against him.
- Laugh at ( বিদ্রুপ করা ) Do not taught at the poor.
- Charge on or against ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Theft was charged on (against) him.
- Tired of ( ক্লান্ত ) I am Tired of doing the same thing day after day.
- Quick at ( চটপটে ) He is quick at figures.
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- Out of date ( অপ্রচলিত ) This fashion is now out of date.
- Wild goose chase ( পন্ডশ্রম ) Do not waste time in wild goose chase.
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )