Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Useful for ( প্রয়োজনীয় (উদ্দেশ্য) ) This book is useful to us for examination.
- Charge on or against ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Theft was charged on (against) him.
- Adjacent to ( সংলগ্ন ) Her college is adjacent to her house.
- Involved in ( জড়িত ) He is involved in the plot.
- Liable to ( দায়ী ) He is liable to fine for his misconduct.
- Taste for ( রুচি ) She has no taste for music.
- when pigs fly ( কখনও না ) I will help you when pigs fly
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- Curry favour ( তোষামোদ করিয়ে প্রিয় হওয়া ) He knows how to curry favour with officers.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions