Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Vary from ( আলাদা হওয়া ) His opinion varies from his brother's.
- Aptitude for ( স্বাভাবিক দক্ষতা ) I have no aptitude for Mathematics.
- Prevent from ( বারণ করা ; প্রতিরোধ করা ) I prevented him from going there.
- Agree on ( একমত হওয়া (নির্দিষ্ট বিষয়) ) I am agree on this point.
- Assign to ( নির্দিষ্ট করে দেওয়া ) He assigned the task to me.
- Lack of ( অভাব ) I have no lack of friends.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
- By leaps and bounds ( অতি দ্রুতগতিতে ) The population of Bangladesh is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- At stake ( বিপন্ন ) His life is at stake now.
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.
- As if ( যেন ) He swims so beautifully as if he is the Olympic gold medalist.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions