Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Charge on or against ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Theft was charged on (against) him.
- Tolerant of ( সহিষ্ণু ) We must be tolerant of opposition.
- Live by ( কোন উপায়ে বেঁচে থাকা ) He lives by honest means.
- Devote to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) He devotes much time to study.
- Key to ( সমাধানের উপায় ) He has found out the key to his problem.
- Dedicate to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) This book is dedicated to his father.
- At sixes and sevens ( বিশৃঙ্খলা অবস্থায় ) All the furniture in the room were at sixes and sevens.
- bad debts ( অশোধ্য বা অনাদায়ী ঋন ; যে ঋন শোধ করা যাবে না )
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.
- Slow coach ( অলস প্রকৃতির লোক ) You cannot expect much from a slow coach like him.
- big cheese ( দলের বা পরিবারের সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যক্তি ) He is the big cheese who control everything in our group.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions