Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Prior to ( পূর্বে ) Prior to that, he was in a wretched condition.
- Addicted to ( আসক্ত ) He is addicted to separate.
- Divide into ( বিভক্ত করা (অংশ) ) It was divided into several parts.
- Kind to ( সদয় ) She is very kind to the children.
- Feel for ( সহানুভূতি অনুভব করা ) I feel for you in your trouble.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- As it were ( যেন ) The sun is, as it were , the lamp of the universe.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- have a bad time ( দুশ্চিন্তায় কাল কাটানো ; দুঃসময়ে পড়া )
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
- At the eleventh hour ( শেষ মুহূর্তে ) he doctor came to the patient at the eleventh hour.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App