Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Quarrel with ( কলহ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Lay by ( সঞ্চয় করা ) Lay by something for the old age.
- Engaged with ( নিযুক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Burst into ( ভেঙ্গে পড়া ) He burst into tears at the sad news
- Suffer from ( কষ্ট পাওয়া ) He is suffering from fever.
- Greed for ( লোভ ) He has no greed for wealth.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- have a bad time ( দুশ্চিন্তায় কাল কাটানো ; দুঃসময়ে পড়া )
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions