Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Refer to ( বিচারার্থে পাঠানো ) Refer the matter to him for enquiry.
- Guilty of ( দোষী ) He is guilty of murder.
- Warn of ( সতর্ক করা ) He warned me of the danger.
- Indulge in ( আসক্ত হওয়া ) He indulge in drugs.
- Marry to ( বিবাহ দেওয়া ) He married his daughter to a rich man.
- End in ( শেষ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- walk in someone shoes ( কারো অভিজ্ঞতা বা অবস্থানে থাকা বোঝায় ) When you walk in my shoes, you might understand.
- Ins and outs ( খুঁটিনাটি সব কিছু ) I know the ins and outs of the matter.
- Steer clear of ( এড়াইয়া চলা ) You must steer clear of evil company.
- Slow coach ( অলস প্রকৃতির লোক ) You cannot expect much from a slow coach like him.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions