Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Inferior to ( নিকৃষ্ট ; হীন ) He is inferior to his neighbour.
- Live beyond ( বাঁচা ) He lives beyond his means.
- Devoid of ( বর্জিত ) He is devoid of common sense.
- Pass for ( গণ্য হওয়া ) He passes for a clever man.
- Accustomed to ( অভ্যস্ত ) I am accustomed to such a life.
- Entitled to ( অধিকারী ) He is entitled to a reward for his honesty.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- Chip of the old block ( বাপকা বেটা ) He is a chip of the old black.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- Ins and outs ( খুঁটিনাটি সব কিছু ) I know the ins and outs of the matter.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App