SYNONYM delegate; envoy; sample; broker; representational; exemplary; true; narrative; determinative;
Next : repressPrevious : representation
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Limited to ( সীমাবদ্ধ ) Invitation was limited to members only.
- Appeal for ( আবেদন করা (কোন কিছু) ) He appealed for pardon.
- Differ in ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (মতামত) ) They differ in their opinions.
- Obstacle to ( বাধা ) Poverty is often obstacle to higher studies.
- Dislike for ( অপছন্দ ) He has dislike for dogs.
- Responsible to ( দায়ী (প্রাধিকার) ) He is responsible to the committee for his action.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- Out of sorts ( ঈষৎ অসুস্থ ) He is out of sorts now.
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.
- slap on the wrist ( মৃদু শাস্তি ) Although he broke the rules, he was only given a slap on the wrist
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App