Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Exempt from ( রেহাই দেওয়া ) He was exempted from the fine.
- Guilty of ( দোষী ) He is guilty of murder.
- Interfere in ( হস্তক্ষেপ করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) Do not interfere in my job.
- Superior to ( উৎকৃষ্টতর ) This type of rice is superior to that.
- Argue for ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him for the point.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
- Slip of the tongue ( বলায় সামান্য ভুল ) This is a slip of the tongue, don't lay much stress on it.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.